Course materials made available through UG OpenCourseWare OCW are the property of their respective rights holders. Unless otherwise specified the course materials are Copyright UG OpenCourseWare and are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution license 2.5.
All comments posted in UG OpenCourseWare OCW are the property of their authors and are licensed for display, copying, reuse, and distribution according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license 2.5.
Representing material posted in UG OpenCourseWare by another individual as your own work in online or offline settings is strictly prohibited and constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your UG OpenCourseWare account and may lead to civil and/or criminal charges.
Information, advice, opinions, and other expressions in UG OpenCourseWare are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire liability for any use of any materials available through UG OpenCourseWare lies with the user of the materials.
Abuse of the UG OpenCourseWare OCW Site
The following list describes activities that are strictly prohibited within UG OpenCourseWare. Attempting or succeeding to allow or commit any of the acts prohibited below constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your UG OpenCourseWare account and may lead to civil and/or criminal charges. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Users shall not do anything to intentionally degrade the performance of UG OpenCourseWare hardware, software, or network resources.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of UG OpenCourseWare.
- Users shall not post commercial solicitations or "spam" comments in UG OpenCourseWare.
- Users shall not attempt to spread viruses, worms, or other files harmful to computer systems and/or networks via UG OpenCourseWare.
- Users shall not gather personal information about other users (including, but not limited to, harvesting email addresses) via UG OpenCourseWare.
- Users shall not share their password or account with other individuals.
- Users shall refrain from making harassing, intimidating, or libelous statements or other expressions in UG OpenCourseWare.
- Users shall refrain from offensive/inflammatory statements or other expressions (for example, offensive images) in UG OpenCourseWare.
- Users shall not engage in impersonation or other behavior designed to deceive UG OpenCourseWare users and/or community leaders.
- Users shall respect the intellectual freedom of others’ expression of their opinions and ideas.